E 500|S Vieno disko šveitimo mašina
- Prekės kodas: E 500|S
- Robust single-disc machines ‘Made in Germany’ – for over 70 years. For daily, long-term use.
- With 1800 watts of power and a weight of 50 kilograms, this single-disc machine quickly completes work on large surfaces – be it stripping, crystallization, sanding parquet flooring or descaling hard floor surfaces at industrial sites.
- The low-speed machine has planetary gearing with three wear-free helical planet gears that distribute the force evenly over the entire working width. That means quite running and easy steering. The maintenance-free planetary gearing and the powerful 1800 W motor are perfectly matched and guarantee high performance at all times and a long service life.
- Work safely and with less operator fatigue: includes continuously variable handle grip and a safety button to prevent accidental operation.
- The body casings are made from Aluminium.
- Large operating range as standard: 12-metre waterproof and kink-proof mains cable.
- Flat construction to fit under radiators, pipes and shelves.
- The rubber bumper ring protects both the machine and the working environment.
- Various accessories available depending on use: tank, sprayer, suction unit with ring for dust-free operation and additional weights for increased surface pressure.
Air flow max.: 14,5 l/s
Area efficiency: 1400 m²/h
Capacity gel: 63 Ah 5
Dimensions (WxLxH): 735x490x650 mm
Empty weight: 44 kg
Noise level: 66 dB(A)
Number of batteries: 1
Operating weight: 74 kg
Pressure force: 28 kg
Rated current (total): 440 W
Recovery tank: 11,5 l
Rotation per minute: 180 U/min
Šepečių skaičius: 1
Solution tank: 10 l
Suction width: 420 mm
Voltage: 12 V
Working width: 350 mm